A compelling trailer for an upcoming movie can make or break that movie’s success. And because movies cost in-the-hundreds-of-millions to produce and get a theatrical release for, a well-put-together trailer can make or break a movie. You’ve seen the bad ones that are so bad they remind you NOT to see the movie. And you’ve seen the good ones, the kind of movie trailer that gets your heart racing, that give you a feeling of anticipation to see the movie.
Here are my top ten movie trailers for 2016.
Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment. If you have a favorite movie trailer, leave a link to it in the comments.
1. The Accountant
2. Jack Reacher – Never Go Back
3. American Honey
4. Captain Fantastic
5. Swiss Army Man
6. Tulip Fever
7. The Mechanic
8. Knight of Cups
9. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
10. The Light Between Oceans
Latest posts by kris kemp (see all)
- You Won’t Believe What United Airlines Did to a Paying Passenger - April 10, 2017
- Mother of Three Children “Stalked by Human Traffickers in Ikea Store” Gets Media Attention for Overactive Imagination - March 30, 2017
- No One Cares About Nice – What You Can Do Instead That Will Make You More Attractive to Others - January 4, 2017